Following conditions are applicable when purchasing a gift card in Brøchner Hotels A/S’ web shop and is accepted by the buyer upon payment.
THE GIFT CARD
The gift card can be used at all hotels owned and managed by Brøchner Hotels A/S.
The gift card can be used on the following; purchase of accommodation booked directly at Brøchner Hotels, purchase in the lobby bars and boutiques at all Brøchner Hotels, at the breakfast restaurants in all Brøchner Hotels and as payment at www.brochner-hotels.dk. The gift card cannot be used in other restaurants on Brøchner Hotels A/S' hotels than the breakfast restaurants, or on nights purchased through a third party. The gift card cannot be exchanged into cash.
- Gift cards purchased before 23. March 2020 is valid for a year after the date of purchase.
- It is not mandatory to use the full amount of the gift card at once. It is possible to divide the amount into multiple purchases. Brøchner Hotels will monitor the purchases and the balance of the gift card.
- The gift card must be used before the expiration date. It is therefore not possible to book accommodation at one of the Hotels outside the validity date stated on the gift card.
- Questions regarding gift cards should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the gift card expires it will be possible to extend the gift card for furtherly two years. The cost for this is 175DKK.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Under Danish law, the buyer has the right to withdraw the purchase of a gift card within 14 days of payment. If buyer wishes to make use of the right of withdrawal, the full amount will be returned, unless the gift card has already been taken into use. After the gift card has been taken into use, only be the remaining balance can be withdrawn. The 14 days right of withdrawal will be applicable from the day of receiving the gift card.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Brøchner Hotels A/S is not responsible for the refund of the gift card after the gift card has been taken into use. If a gift card is lost before it is put into use Brøchner Hotels A/S can issue a new one to buyer. For the issuance of a new gift card, please contact email@example.com
APPLICABLE LAW AND PLACE OF JURISDICTION
The purchase agreement is subject to the general terms in Danish law. Any dispute that may arise from contractual relations are to be solved by The City Court of Copenhagen. In so far as the agreement is between Brøchner Hotels A/S and a consumer in the EU, the consumer may solve the dispute in his country of residence.
BUYING AND DELIVERY PROCESS
The following actions will be carried out when making the purchase of a gift card at
- Select “gift card”
- Select the amount of the gift card
- Enter information as well as e-mail, where payment link and gift card will be sent to
- Payment fees may occur depending on the payment card used
- Once the order is completed, the buyer will receive a payment link on the provided e-mail
- The gift card will not be sent until payment link is paid
- When the payment link is paid, the buyer will receive the gift card
- The gift card will only be provided electronically by email. It is not possible to get the gift card printed and send.
- The gift card is not personal and are freely transferable to a third party